Korea Climate and Environment Network Campaign
Eco-friendly National Holiday Campaigns
- Before leaving for your beloved hometown, pull the plug out and empty your refrigerators!
- Use public transportation for your journey to your hometown and enjoy eco-friendly travel!
- Eat traditional food for national holidays, reduce food wastes!
- Eat local agricultural products and give and receive low-carbon, eco-friendly items as holiday gifts!
- Our agricultural products and low-carbon, eco-friendly items are perfect as holiday gifts!
Eco-friendly Vacation Campaign
- Before departure,
- Did you unplug all electric appliances, which are using standby electricity when plugged?
- Did you empty refrigerators? To reduce food wastes, make room in your refrigerators.
- On the way
- Use public transportation and enjoy low-carbon travel!
- When using automobiles, check the air pressure and load your belongings by keeping them as few as possible.
- Active environmental protection!
- Did you separate recyclable and regular wastes?
- Refrain from using disposable products
- Wash disposable wastes before throwing them away.